Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Week

Cute baby after his bath!

Nathan with his Aunties. Auntie Nan and Auntie Sharon. Boy did he have a good time with them.

Nathan and his wet shirt. Unfortunately he never seems to have on a dry shirt.

Loves, loves, loves his fists. Yummy.

My little teddy! My sister sent this to us and I just can't get enough!!!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I just can't get over how cute he is, and you look amazing yourself! Give him another kiss for me. :)

Gina said...

Aren't Nan and Sharon the ladies you worked with? Did they visit you? What's the scoop?

Amanda said...

Yep, they drove out here for Spring Break and spent some good time snuggling and kissing on Nathan. We had a great time. It was so nice of them to come out.

Liz the Poet said...

Why don't I have a Spring Break!!!!!

I'd love to get a little Nathan time...

And Amanda time...

Kathy said...

He really is adorable Amanda. I agree with you---any type of fuzzy ear hoody is just the best.

themayerfamily said...

Oh, he's so cute. Glad you had a great visit with Nan and Sharon

Heather said...

So cute!!! Give him a kiss (or 12) from me!