They have a nursery. Now that Nate Dog is officially 8 weeks old, they will take him and watch him for two hours. Now, if you know me at all, you know that I only need about 20 minutes to work out :) which leaves me with a good 1 hr and 40 minutes to sit in the 'Club' somewhere and unplug. After checking in to Good Reads and realizing that I had to move 2 books from my 'reading' category, into my 'to read' category, I was a little sad. I need to find some uninterupted time with my books. So, I will be off to the gym to do some daily page turning. Sounds funny, I know, but what's a girl to do.
And in case you are wondering, I have put into place my new 'Get Rid of Chub' plan. Hopefully, we will be seeing some improvement in that department. I know that I will always have chubby thighs, but when they run out of storage space and the chub shows up on my face, then we are talking about something major here. I will not have it! Do you hear me, face? I may or may not fill you in on my Get Rid of Chub progress, because I may slip and run off to QuikTrip and buy me some ice cream tomorrow, but for today I am motivated!!! Go Team Johnson!! Shout out of encouragement are always welcome.
6 comments:
You guys are such a cute family! I wish I could have been there. I'll come over tomorrow.
Shout out! Down with the Chub! But don't be fooled into believing that you'll lose extra weight if you go at 5 in the morning. I can tell you, it is not true.
And to be honest, I'd keep the chub if it meant going to the gym that early. I don't think anything good happens at 5am. Unless of course it's sleeping. And, if you can't sleep the only acceptable alternative is eating ice cream. You can see why The Chub has taken over. I think ice cream is the only real answer for anything.
Shout out of encouragement! Yay for you! Nathan's little vest that he was blessed in is CUTE! He's such a little man. Love it! You look beautiful by the way. That will always be true, chub or no chub!
I agree--Ice cream fixes the world. And if the sun's not up neither should people...be...up....OK, I'm sorry, I can't figure out how to make that jumble of words into a sentence. Probably because when I think of 5am my brain stops working. and if that happens just thinking about it, just imagine what I'd be like at 5am!
GO TEAM JOHNSON!! I am totally cheering you on and loved seeing you at the gym today... nobody needs to know we were in the pool area!! :)
Post a Comment