.jpg)
I have been looking back at a lot of my photos since I have now taken up digital scrapbooking and it is so wonderful. So, here is a post dedicated to some of my favorite old pictures that make me so happy. I am kind of confused and sad because I am missing a lot of pictures that I know I took with my digital camera. So, they should be on my computer, right? Well, for now, these pictures will have to do.
P.S. I am listening to my Birthday Mixer CD from Rachel and Hangin' Tough was just playing. The last two posts have made reference to NKOTB. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. Get myself to a concert STAT. Better yet, the cruise.
1 comment:
So I totally forgot that when you go private I can't get updates on my google-reader. So when you sent out the email I had to instantly check. Sorry I've been absent. I loved the pictures and all the great memories that go along with them. I miss you lots and lots and lots and just want to grab a hold of that adorable Nathan and squeeze him like crazy. I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment