Do you feel like a new woman?? I have had one whole week of sleeping through the night and I feel like the Energizer Bunny... I will be hoping for a repeat performance from little Nate-dog (as my kids say) tonight!!
I get one of those about once a week. Let me know how to make it stick! I think Dallin just doesn't weigh enough to sleep all night yet. :) HA!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Do you feel like a new woman?? I have had one whole week of sleeping through the night and I feel like the Energizer Bunny... I will be hoping for a repeat performance from little Nate-dog (as my kids say) tonight!!
I get one of those about once a week. Let me know how to make it stick! I think Dallin just doesn't weigh enough to sleep all night yet. :) HA!!
Post a Comment