You know when you are doing some deep cleaning and find something that you love so much, you have no idea how you misplaced it without missing it for so long? Well, today I had one of those moments and my disorganization has seen it's last day. No it hasn't, but I really want to be serious about this due to the despair that I am now experiencing.
You are wondering what long lost item put me in this funk? You know those lovely balloons with strings from days of yore? The ones that you could use as a personal punching bag, unless of course you were uncoordianted and the balloon ended up using you as a punching bag. I found two in my sewing closet today from two Christmases ago. They were the perfect stocking present and you can imagine how thrilled I was.
Well, in one of those moment when company was coming over and I was trying to appear to be a grown up, they somehow got moved from their spot in the living room and ended up in the sewing closet. I have no idea either!
Unfortunately, I had to put them to rest. R.I.P. punching bag balloons! They had semi deflated and were no longer useful for bringing joy to an overaged kid.
Moral of the story: be more organized...or at least don't hide fun things away in a sewing closet. Leave them out. It would have been a good test for friendship.
1 comment:
This is why I keep my giant blue star glasses on my desk, even though they kind of get in the way of things. Because it's important for me to put them on and thumb mic to Abba.
Post a Comment