I'm right here. Hope you are doing well, I miss you tons! Those pictures of your little leprechaun are absolutely adorable, give him some kisses for me. So I hear you've taken up digital scrapbooking? What does that all involve? I'm interested in doing that, where does a beginner start?
Did I tell you that now that you're private you don't come up on my Google Reader? And so for about a week I was wondering why you hadn't posted anything and then I came to the actual sight and you had posted tons. Maybe this is the problem.
This is entirely possible Rachel. I have to admit that it's been a little lonely out her posting cute pictures and no response. How do I get around this? I really hate being all private. Andrea, to get started, you get Photoshop Elements and then you go to http://www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/ and start downloading free templates for your pictures as well as cute paper. Then you have to learn how to move everything into the right place. We could do a conference call if you are really interested and can't find someone in your area that knows how to do it. I bet you could find someone at church. Rachel, I have a prize for you, but really it is a really late Christmas present that may turn into an early Christmas present for next year. Are you intriqued?
3 comments:
I'm right here. Hope you are doing well, I miss you tons! Those pictures of your little leprechaun are absolutely adorable, give him some kisses for me. So I hear you've taken up digital scrapbooking? What does that all involve? I'm interested in doing that, where does a beginner start?
Hi. I'm here. Do I get a prize?
Did I tell you that now that you're private you don't come up on my Google Reader? And so for about a week I was wondering why you hadn't posted anything and then I came to the actual sight and you had posted tons. Maybe this is the problem.
This is entirely possible Rachel. I have to admit that it's been a little lonely out her posting cute pictures and no response. How do I get around this? I really hate being all private.
Andrea, to get started, you get Photoshop Elements and then you go to http://www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/ and start downloading free templates for your pictures as well as cute paper. Then you have to learn how to move everything into the right place. We could do a conference call if you are really interested and can't find someone in your area that knows how to do it. I bet you could find someone at church.
Rachel, I have a prize for you, but really it is a really late Christmas present that may turn into an early Christmas present for next year. Are you intriqued?
Post a Comment