Friday, March 13, 2009

"It's 2 in the morning, wanna come over...

And make me go to sleep?
Step 1: (that reminds me of another NKOTB song- fun times) Peel my fingers away from the keyboard without losing any of yours.
Step 2: Quickly turn off the computer
Step 3: Give me a stern talking to about drinking a Pepsi Max two hours ago. Even though they taste better than Diet Pepsi, there is no way that my body needs Caffeine Max at midnight.
Step 4: Push me towards my bed. I will not need to change into jammies, as I have been in sweatpants all day. I am proud to say that I showered today and the sweats were a conscious comfy choice.
Step 5: come back tomorrow night and do this same routine, but let's try starting this process around midnight
Sound fun to anyone?
Why on earth would I be up at 2am? Aaahhh, yes, I am the mother of a newborn baby. Hmm, nope that's not it. He has been asleep since midnight. I have however decided to become a scrapbooker. Not just any old scrapbooker. I will have no Cricuts and chipboard taking over my life. At least not that I can lay my hands on. I am a digital scrapbooker! I love new hobbies, but initially they always start out in an obsessive kind of way. The 'I'm over 30' darkness under my eyes is really unattractive right now, and still I take the time to give a shout out to my blogging buddies.
P.S. this is my second night in a row of 2am
P.P.S. Brownyn-when are you guys skipping the country? We need to chat before you go!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Sweet Amanda, Stop with the caffeine at midnight already. ...and I like you a lot.

So I'm seriously considering starting a blog for Chris and me. I'm considering two options..."the fav-o-witts", or "sin la ducha". ha, ha. Ideas?!