Sunday, March 22, 2009

How about you?

Anyone else have a problem with cookies? I used to think they were my friends. I mean, who doesn't love a delicious chocolate chip cookie. Or even better a chocolate cookie with some other add-in. I love all cookies.
As most of you know, I have been on the Anti-Chub bandwagon for several weeks now and am happily wearing old jeans. Until this week.
I had Visiting Teaching to do this week and I agreed to make treats for the ladies that we visit. Bad choice. I made two different recipes and made up 6 plates of cookies. Unfortunately there were leftovers. I would normally think this was perfect, but my body has gotten used to a much lower daily dose of sugar and my day of eating 9 cookies is laying me up in bed with a killer headache.
I think that there are people in the world who can probably just eat one or two cookies in a day and feel perfectly fine. I don't think I know any of those people, but they've got to be out there, otherwise they wouldn't make jeans smaller than a size 8. Right?

1 comment:

rachelsaysso said...

People who only eat 1 or 2 cookies do not deserve to even have cookies. If there are cookies around, I will eat them. Which is why I've had to hide my girl scout cookies in a bag behind my desk because if I see them I will eat them. It's been 3 weeks and I still have a lot left.