Nathan had his two month appointment yesterday and he is still a perfect baby.
Here are his stats:
Height: 24" (86%)
Weight: 12lb 10oz (73%)
Head: 41 cm (75%)
So he's a tall boy. We had figured that out since he is outgrowing all of his clothes in length before he chubs out too much.
Luckily I have stopped calling him chubby and it seems to be working. He is not barfing as much as before. Of course I am holding him straight up for longer after each feeding, but I think mostly his confidence is up.
He also got his shots yesterday. It was sad to watch, but luckily I had a bottle on hand and stuffed it in his month right after they were done and that distracted him. He's his mother's son. Food always distracts me.
Update on Down with the Chub campaign. I am doing really well and I'm sure that I've lost at least 20lbs. That should be the number considering I have given up the daily doses of ice cream and my beloved Pepsi. We'll see what the scale says on Monday! Oh, AND I've exercised 3 days this week. Hello!!! I'm pretty amazing and I just thought you should know about it.
6 comments:
ice cream, pepsi and now exercising 3 days a week. it's like I don't even know you anymore.
But you are totally amazing.
Well, the picture from the blessing was very motivating. I'm partially blaming it on wearing a white top. I'm pretty sure that relocates fat cells to the face.
I'm actually feeling pretty good. I have discovered that Pepsi Max tastes more like regular Pepsi than Diet Pepsi, though I think it could stop my heart after 4 sips.
hmmm, pepsi max, maybe that is worth a try, after I drink the year's supply of pepsi in my garage that is... ooooh, does that mean I can drink more pepsi each day?
Oh and the blog name... well, all I can think of is things like hanging out in the john, etc, etc, which is a bit too potty oriented for me...
You ARE amazing! Bravo!
Mae was 23 inches when she was born and over two feet the week after. . .and I pray I NEVER have a baby that big again! Heaven help me if I do. I couldn't breathe for 6 weeks!
congratulations Amanda, the world of mommy is better than anything you could ever imagine. I am sure you are loving it already, you look happy, and don't worry about the weight, healthy babies are worth every extra pound. besides, you look great. p.s. Water is always nice.
WOW!! I am impressed... I knew about the ice cream but did not know about the Pepsi... you are amazing! I will try to be a better influence!!:)
Post a Comment