Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Daily Photo


I went Visiting Teaching the other day and my friend Chris showed me a scrapbook that she has done that has one picture for each day. Kind of like a photograph journal. I thought it was a fun idea and I always feel like a success when I post a picture with a post, I wanna give it a try.
So here's today's picture.
This morning I got highlights from my friend Jennifer who is an apprentice at a hair salon. I always wanted to be an apprentice, but not for hair. I once tried to convince one of those woodworking guys at the L.A. County Fair to let me come and be an apprentice. It was a no-go.
In the picture Nathan is having one of his few calm moments today since leaving the salon. Since he was a little overstimulated at the salon, he didn't get his morning nap. He also didn't get his afternoon nap and it is now 5pm and he's still not sleeping. So, I've been carrying him around in the Baby Bjorn all afternoon so I could get things done while he catnaps for 10 minutes at a time. If I put him down, he starts to scream. P.S. Someone told me today that he looks exactly like me. Now I know I'm cute, but I still don't see it. He's still a baby to me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I totally agree about his looking exactly like you -- I've thought that since the first time I saw him. Adorable!!!!!!!!!

Emmy said...

Wow. . I think he looks JUST like your husband. He's so cute - I check your blog daily for pictures! COME TO CA!