Monday, February 16, 2009

Things that make me laugh

When Nathan is eating and I take the bottle away to burp him, he at first is fine and then he starts heavy breathing and then quickly turns into a squeeling pig. It is the funniest thing. I shouldn't laugh because he's so sad about it, but it is precious.

He has so much hair that he gets bed head! I'll have to get a picture of this. Too cute.

When he is napping and has a sudden arm spasm/flailing moment and wakes himself up. He gets so startled as and then fusses because somehow he things someone else is too blame. Another thing that shouldn't make me laugh. Oh well. I'm easily amused at other's expense.

3 comments:

themayerfamily said...

Oh, I love the pictures. He is SOOOOOO adorable. Kisses from Aunt Sara. I love that he squeels like a pig. Could you video that? I totally wish I would have taken video of Hayden sounding like a flock of geese while eating. Priceless!

Bronwyn James said...

The squealing pig thing I must see! Why can't we be moms together?

Emmy said...

This child is so cute!