Friday, February 13, 2009

He's still sleeping

Huzzah!
Last night, Nathan decided to stay awake until 4am this morning. Has anyone actually seen me at 4am? It is a bit like Early Morning Gina. Quick sidenote and story time: When we went down to Texas to visit Laura, we had to go to the airport kind of early to return our rental car and catch our flight. Gina was driving and as we are approaching the parking area, there is a lady in a booth. There was a sign that you had to pay $3. We were kind of in a coma and then Gina says in a really annoyed voice 'If she wants me to pay her $3, I'm going to punch her in the face.' Way to stand up for yourself Gina.
Okay, back to my life. So, no sleep for me. He finally went to sleep after I rocked him for the 800th time and sang to him.
The alarm for John went of at 7:00ish and then I couldn't really go back to sleep. I stayed in bed until my visiting teachers came at 10am, but there was no sleep to be had.
So, at 1:30, Nathan and I layed down for a nap and he's still sleeping! I slept for two hours and then John came home and I made him go out and buy my some food. Now I have the luxury of reading blogs. Wahoo! It's such a treat.
Anyone wanting something to pray for can pray that Nathan begins to show his mom more love by sleeping more at night.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Read the book "The Baby Whisperer solves all your problems" by Tracy Hogg. Nights like this will be completely eliminated, I promise.

Bronwyn James said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry. Henry was up this morning at 4:30 and I remembered when that used to be the norm and cringed from the memories. You'll get through this, I promise!! He's just beautiful by the way. You and John did an amazing job at making that little guy. :)

Ginger said...

I'm on the prayer train.
MOM Knecht

Anonymous said...

Why must we relive that terrible story in Dallas?! Also...it was not "kind of early" in the morning. It was in the middle of the night. :)

Your boy is soooo cute!!