Here's what I want for my birthday tomorrow. Okay, so it's not my birthday yet, but let's all pretend. Okay? Good.
I want:
Sara to update her blog with new pictures and funny anecdotes about the boys
Laura to upater her blog with new pictures and an anecdote about her boy
Gina and Katie to give it up and GET A BLOG and update with pictures and anecdotes
Liz to update her blog with pictures and funny anecdotes (special request for art pictures)
Rachel to keep up the good work (Kudos to Rachel)
Andrea to update her blog with new pictures of the ring and her boy
Wendy to update withe new pictures and funny anecdotes about her boy and girls
Bronwyn to update with new pictures and funny anecdotes about her boy (You possibly are exempt because you are moving in a very short time, or I can just make another wish)
Bronwyn to not move to far, far away land. That's better!
Everyone else to update with new pictures and funny anecdotes.
I need something interesting to read when I am awake feeding a baby at 3am. I have resorted to reading the stimulus bill. I'm serious folks. It's a little dull on the ranch in the middle of the night.
Side note: Do you know that the stimulus bill actually states that no money can be given to Illinois as long as Rod Blagojevich is still in office? Yep, kind of fun. Boo on Rod!! Bad news bears.
1 comment:
Looks like I win. Weee!
Post a Comment