Thursday, February 19, 2009

Daily Photo


Disclaimer: I didn't take this picture myself, personally. However, it did hang in my room for many year. Oh, dreaminess.
So, this morning I was inspired. Yep, in a real important kind of way. When Nathan started fussing, I turned on the tv. This might not seem like inspiration to anyone else, but I usually keep things quiet so he will just fall right back asleep. So, it was almost as if a voice from heaven was saying 'turn on the tv and you won't be sorry.' Well, I was not! Regis and Kelly were on. I do have a slight problem with the show, but find myself watching it occassionaly. Today however, I love them.
Not only was Taylor Hicks (Soul Patrol- WoooOO!) on Dating with the Stars, but NKOTB was on. "It's two in the morning, I wanna come over...." Happiness is. Fully enjoyed my morning. Gave me enough energy to get out of bed and shower. Now that is something.

3 comments:

Amy said...

"Dating with the Stars"? I haven't heard of that show! Wonder if I can be a contestant??? :):):)

Amanda said...

Well, I think it is just a Regis and Kelly special. Tomorrow we get to see how Taylor's date went. I know I'm tuning in. I wonder who will be next.

Liz the Poet said...

NKOTB! Oh, how my heart went pitter patter when I saw their picture...