1) I was disappointed with American Idol tonight, but highly entertained by Paula's cry-talking that she seemed to do with everyone. Also, not a fan of the 'family room.'
2) Why is it that I never get real emails anymore? I do however live for messages from my blog or facebook saying that someone has left a comment for me. Hmm...remember when we used to send letters in the mail. Then we got emails and now we get one line on a computer screen. Not that I don't love it, but just got me thinking.
3) Why do I have two dogs? I almost have John convinced to off load one of them. Anyone looking for a beautiful dog?
4) Would it be worth it to cancel cable if I could afford a maid? :) Certainly people are going to be looking for work. I might even be willing to switch my cell phone in for a land line. What would you give up to have a maid?
5) I spend too much time on the computer in the middle of the night. It is amazing that I can sleep through feeding Nathan, but changing his diaper wakes me up and somehow I struggle to fall back asleep. I was up at 5am this morning, email about YW stuff. Sick and wrong!
6)Super excited that to add Nathan to our gym membership, it is $3 extra a month and there is a nursery. Every time I go to the gym, I can put him in the nursery for 2 hours. $3 for a month's worth of babysitting. I might get in great shape! Wahoo.
7)Where is my camera cord, so I can transfer pictures saved on my internal memory to my computer, allowing me to post pictures of the Mystery Mobile that I saw driving on the freeway?
1 comment:
Did the mystery mobile have a pink elephant in the driver's seat?
Post a Comment