Wednesday, January 30, 2008

30 JibJab Credits?

Okay, so I have abadoned the life of leisure for a life of productivity. At least for the last 2 hrs anyway. To treat myself for being so good...making bread, putting Christmas decorations away, vacumning, etc. I decided to come up here to the computer room and make a lovely JibJab. Click here if you are unaware of the joy of Jib Jab . (Do yourself a favor and click it)
So back to my story. I was going to make a lovely Jib Jab of Gina and Chris dancing the Cucaracha. I loaded the picture, cut out the faces (even though it made Chris' ears look big). I figured it went well with Gina's big head. (Did I say that out loud?) So, they were dancing and Chris had a lovely butt shaking move that I think you all would have enjoyed and they were ready for their first ever Dance Competition. Fringe, but no sparkles.
I went to go post it and realized that now they are greedy and want money to entertain! Hmmmm!!!! Guess how I feel about that? Well, you can tell by the fact that I am not posting a JibJab. I am a little sad.

Dear JibJab,

Stop trying to stick it to the little guy. Even po' folks need to laugh!

Very Disappointed,

Amanda

2 comments:

Gina said...

I wish I could've seen it. It sounds funny.

Speaking of big heads...I leaned over last night to kiss Chris on his cheek, but accidentally bonked his head. He said, "I think you gave me a concussion. We laughed for several minutes, and then I stopped. ha, ha.

No worries on the big head jokes. have you seen pics of Ben recently?!

Nicole said...

Even though I do not know the people you Jib Jab, I still find it hilarious. I'm sad too.
- Nicole