Okay, I as I've mentioned before I am going to be a farmer someday. I have found my new farm. Just in case you are curious, follow this link!
Since I can no longer say 'when my wealthy benefactor comes along' I must wait for my inheritance or lottery winnings. Both are equally as likely, so I'll find great comfort in the dream.
4 comments:
What a huge chasm between our farm homes in Beaver and that one. i want to live on a farm too--provided the rodents don't visit the house. I think right now, any place that would give me space to think would be great!
Isn't that the truth. This is like the Bentley of farm houses. I was looking at little modest ones and then this popped up. Who am I to say no to such a house. I would of course have to add a few out buildings and some sheep, etc.
Well, I think your dream place is gone, Amanda. I followed the link and it's no longer available. Darn!
Keep hope alive, sister!
Post a Comment