Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No School

Prayers are answered. School was canceled. Before bed last night I said a little prayer that school would be canceled today due to the super cold weather! What do you know? Heavenly Father loves me!
So, I started today off by sleeping in and then when I finally woke up I had ice cream for breakfast. I am feeling better already!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW- that's horrible weather, but it's fun to stay home on cold, cold days. We're in NEPA, and I've yet to see a real snow storm- no, I'm not complaining, but it would be nice to be really snowed in once ... But I do feel so bad for you, I'm going to go eat some pre-made choclotate chip cookies with you.

Amanda said...

I hope you enjoy your cookies as much as I have enjoyed mine. The 1/2 gallon of ice cream is also almost gone! :) It's been a very comforting day so far.

Laura said...

I don't miss much about Dallas, but oddly, we did have "snow" days there. It was more like "ice" days, but who cares as long as you get a day off work. I think in the 4 years that I was there, we had 3 of them. Probably not going to happen in Southern California though.

Bronwyn James said...

Oh the joy of a day off! It's right up there with a great pedicure and a KFC lunch picnic near a mountain stream. Perfect!