Anyone recall my recent foray into surgeryland where I got two moles ripped from my face? I think I told you didn't I? Well, anyway that is not the point. The point is that I think I am growing a fresh new mole on the side of my face! What is up with that? Seriously. And I think it has plans to create a scene. AND when I got the first one off (the non-painful one) they told me that that one would most likely grow back at some point. Hope springs eternal right? Now I'll be back to my previous count in no time.
4 comments:
I hate moles--how do you get to getting your insurance to pay for them to be removed. I have gotten a lot more since my hormones are whacked. Just call me tortilla skin.
Well, when one starts bleeding, the doctors can convince the insurance company. Also if they seem to change in size at all ;)
Otherwise, have fun paying for that. My big one had been bleeding and that is one of those suspicious behaviors.
Bleh! Bloody moles. I'm officially grossed out. But that has not stopped me from praying that the one I have on my leg will start bleeding so I can have it removed. When did we turn into old women?
About 6 yrs ago at least! :)
Post a Comment