Okay, so isn't it Liz's birthday tomorrow? I am feeling horrible as I have been thinking about her/you for a couple weeks and planning on getting my act together and now a day before the big day I have not even put a card in the mail! Hmmm..well even though Liz won't like this sort of attention (sorry, but Happy Birthday anyway) I feel that somehow making this public I get off the hook for being a bad friend.
Are you all going out to dinner this weekend to celebrate? I am so missing you guys right now. love you guys!
5 comments:
It is Liz's birthday and we are going out to dinner this weekend and it will not be the same without you. Which means that you should fly out for it. There's just no getting around it.
I want to be there so bad! I love going out with the gang and I would love to be there to celebrate with Liz!!!
A public shout out! Amanda!! ;-)
Don't worry about the card, I know you love me!
But, I do second Rachel's request that you fly out to see us. (You, too, Andrea!) I miss you!
This is Mom Knecht. I am all in favor of you flying out to see us. Hope it is soon. I miss you a lot. I will have hamburgers and chocolate chip cookies waiting. Tempting??? See you soon. MOM Knecht
A comment from Ginger!!!! I have arrived now. Cookies and hamburgers? Yum. Thanks for stopping by on my blog.
I can't wait to come back and visit. Won't be this weekend, but I'll do what I can.
Love you!
Post a Comment