Well, by my other post today, you can tell it wasn't the best of days. It got worse when as I was vacumming the kitchen floor, Max decided that he needed use the restroom. He has been sick since last week and apparently has forgotten the his restroom is found outside where all the grass is. He neglected that information and I again found myself doing something no self respecting person should have to do. After cleaning it up and on my way out to the trash can, I saw my husband getting out of his car with a vase of flowers. He just felt like I would need some today! He's a good man! Just thought you'd want to see my beautiful flowers.
Monday, August 6, 2007
What a day!
Well, by my other post today, you can tell it wasn't the best of days. It got worse when as I was vacumming the kitchen floor, Max decided that he needed use the restroom. He has been sick since last week and apparently has forgotten the his restroom is found outside where all the grass is. He neglected that information and I again found myself doing something no self respecting person should have to do. After cleaning it up and on my way out to the trash can, I saw my husband getting out of his car with a vase of flowers. He just felt like I would need some today! He's a good man! Just thought you'd want to see my beautiful flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did Max read my blog posts about Maynard and get the idea about pooping inside the house? You should keep him away from the computer. Sorry you had such a bad day, but hooray for flowers!
The red and white are so beautiful together. It means John is both sensitive and strong and that his love for you is like his love for America. Sweet!
Well, he is very patriotic. You should have seen the way hi lit off fireworks on the 4th. Nothing says 'I love my country' more than a few 'Majestic Fountains.'
Oh, how thoughtful!
Lucky!!
Post a Comment