
Okay, I am just amazed! I knew that Wikipedia could reveal most truth, but I did not think that extended into the world of the Care Bears. Well, I was wrong. Apparently, Rachel was correct with the 'Care Bears Stare.' You have won membership into the 'You are cool enough to be my lifetime friend' Club. Not just for the Care Bear thing, mind you.
So check out the link and become informed:
My favorite piece of information is this:
"Connections with Arthurian legend
Some elements of the Care Bears franchise pay homage to the legend of King Arthur. For example, the name of the main characters' residence, Care-a-lot, is a play on King Arthur's legendary Camelot castle. The Care Bear Family sits around a heart-shaped table, similar to the Round Table used by Arthur and his knights. In addition, Sir Lancelot's name inspired that of Love-A-Lot Bear."
Some elements of the Care Bears franchise pay homage to the legend of King Arthur. For example, the name of the main characters' residence, Care-a-lot, is a play on King Arthur's legendary Camelot castle. The Care Bear Family sits around a heart-shaped table, similar to the Round Table used by Arthur and his knights. In addition, Sir Lancelot's name inspired that of Love-A-Lot Bear."
Who the heck knew?????? LOL
And for a little sing-a-long Care Bears Video and Audio Fun
No comments:
Post a Comment