Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Max's Dr. Visit

Well, I know that most of you are not going to sleep well until you know how Max is doing. So, here I go. We just got back from the vet not too long ago and apparently Max is quite ill. You wouldn't have noticed by the way he was jumping around the Dr.'s office. I assured them that generally he is a calm dog. I don't know if they believed me. He just loves people and the smell of other pups is more than he can really handle without losing it completely. So, the vet poked and prodded (I won't tell you where, but you get the idea) and said that he had several irritations and he gave him 4 different kinds of medicine. So, my little pup is on the mend. I am just praying that his kennel is nice and clean when he wakes up tomorrow morning. Any extra prayers are welcome.

1 comment:

Liz the Poet said...

Oh, poor Max.

I always feel bad when animals are sick, because they're like babies. You can't explain what is wrong, and you can't reassure them that you're trying to help them.

Poor little guy.

But, at least he has medicine and will soon be all better.