Friday, August 24, 2007

Thursday Night

Okay, John and I cancelled our cable during one of these post season moments when I realized I never really watched tv. Mostly because our basement is freezing. On really hot days it is heaven, but most days it is not really freezing, so I don't make my way down to the basement where resides the only tv in the house. So, we canceled the cable. Now that The Office is going to start back up, I am having a serious desire to reinstate the cable box. Plus, I miss Paula Deen! Well, the other day I picked up some magazine and saw something almost too good to be true. There is a new show...of course on Thursday nights...with, get ready.....Michael Vartan AND Dylan McDermott! HELLO!!! I was pretty excited and almost ready to give up The Office if the time conflicted. Not really, but almost! Then I went to ABC.com and checked out a trailer for it. I am so sad. It seems to be a show about obviously hot men who are tramps! Sad, huh? Extra-marital affairs seems to be the main feature. I think we should all write letters! Waste of talent and eye candy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I might just have to disregard the show's content for that kind of eye candy!!

rachelsaysso said...

I had the same disappointing realization. I'm just going to have to drool over the commercials.

Emmy said...

You deleted that stranger's comment? hahah. ..that was weird.