Okay friends. I am feeling bad for neglecting my lovely little blog. And super sad that I have left that particular picture of Gina up for this long. As we all know there are many more lovely pictures of Gina out there. So, sorry Gina!
1st item of business: Koodos go to Rachel for the institution of the blog letter. It seems that there is a craze for the letter writing. Should I join in? Yes? OK
Dear Stupidest Teacher on the Planet Who Didn't Really Want to Live Past Today,
Remember this afternoon, when I was leaving the staff room after turning on the laminator to warm up? I saw you and informed you that I had done so and that there was VERY little lamination film left. Remember that pile in your hand and my mentioning that I was going back to my room to get my stuff that I needed to laminate? Do you remember any of this? I really need to assume that you honestly don't remember any of these things because as I was sitting in my room moments later (getting my papers together) you walked past my room on the way to yours with your arms full of your laminated work. Hmmm... did I not mention the note that was attached to the laminator saying 'Don't be greedy and jump ahead of someone in the laminating line when there is almost no film left.'? Okay, so the note didn't say that, but as a fellow teacher, you know the lamination etiquette. It is one of the top teacher laws around. Next to 'Don't eat my food out of the fridge.'
Did you also forget that unlike you, I would not be back at the school again before parents and kids arrive on Thursday night? Do you remember me mentioning that to you, explaining that it was important that I get mine done today instead of waiting for the new film to be loaded tomorrow?
Well, lucky for you, I have been reading my scriptures lately and really focusing on being a nice person. Not so nice that I won't blog about this incident, but nice enough that I didn't take down one or two of your student's names from your door, making you feel silly and forgetful on Thursday night. See how well this nice thing is working for me? Maybe you should give it a try.
Your friend,
The other teacher
Since our flooding we have been overwhelmed with mosquitos. Last night John and I were out in the garage working on something and I sprayed thouroughly with OFF! I think it contains 800% DEET, so it should work right? Wrong! A mosquito crawled in my shoe!!!!!....and bit my heel!!!!!!!! HELLO? Isn't that a lot of work for a little bug just to ruin my life? Does anyone know how annoying it is to have a never ending itch on your heel? And that one is to match my other 37 mosquito bites that I already have! I HATE MOSQUITOS!!!!
Item of business #3: If you have not heard about Landon's amazing progress, you need to stop right now before leaving a witty comment and immediately go to Sara's blog and read about Landon coming off the ventilator! Miracle of miracles.
Item of business #4: I love you guys and miss you terribly!

3 comments:
I will add something to the "very little film in the laminator" idea. We don't really have laminating machines in the office, but the equivalent are the copy machines/printers. Why is that I feel like I'm the ONLY one that ever adds paper? Seriously...I have watched people walk up to the printer and see that it's out. Then they add like 4 sheets of paper, just to get their stuff to print and walk away. How long does it really take to open 3 or 4 packages of paper and add them?
What's even better is when they walk up and see there is no paper and they are too lazy to even add the 4 pieces of paper for their copies. Those folks get the "laziest American" award
Dear teacher who remains nameless. . . LAME! That's your new name. Oh, and REPENT!
Post a Comment