Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I Ran Away!!
I haven't blogged in a few days and since I am newly addicted to the blog it is surprising. However, I have a very good excuse. John and I were expecting a visit from his brother and family last Friday. Well, unfortunately they have been having some family sickness that took it's toll on Angie (sister-in-law) who happens to be pregnant with her 7th child. They were planning on road tripping from Idaho to our home which in ideal circumstances can be trying. So, they decided to postpone their trip. We were sad that they didn't come and visit us! Since John already had the time off of work, he decided to vacation anyway. So, he called me from work on Thursday and said 'You need to start packing. We are going away this weekend." A very good reason to always have the laundry done. So incase you need to leave on a last minute vacation you are prepared. Knowing that this is possible with John, I will make sure I am more on top of my domestic responsiblities. So, I scrambled to convince some good friends that they wanted to come over twice a day to take our dog out and give him medicine that he was on. Luckily, they said yes and we were off. Friday morning we got on our plane for Washington D.C.!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome back!!!
Thanks. It is good to be home, but we did have a fantastic time! I'll be blogging about the trip and boy are you going to be glad. Some very fun moments.
What?! D.C.?! I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to go there...
Liz, I can't believe you have never been to D.C. That is incredible. You NEED to go. Except you need to take a three week vacation so you can hit most of the museums! You'll love it. I suggest that that is your next vacation!
Post a Comment