Thursday, August 30, 2007

Boy, Oh, Boy!!

Well, tonight I met me new group of students and I just have to say that I am going to have a fun year! I wish that I could include on here pictures of them, but alas, I can't. Just know that I again have adorable kids. I have one little boy who is just a riot. He is going to be so much fun. He is so verbal and excited about school and was so ready to go. Then there was an equally excited little girl. AND THEN, there was the little boy with his grandma that didn't want to leave. He actually left with his head hung down. Cute, huh? And I have a little girl with the cutest eyelashes ever! You know I am a sucker for long eyelashes. I had three kids that didn't come, but I guess I'll meet them on Tuesday. Fun times!

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Fun! Oh, MAN, I wish you could have been my teacher! That's why they were all excited - YOU made them thrilled, I am sure. Enjoy your year. Again, so jealous of those kids.
Miss you!

rachelsaysso said...

Are you feeling better about it now that you've met your kids? And did you sprinkle Jello powder on the chair of that teacher who took all your laminator film?

Heather said...

I am so excited for all the wonderful stories those kids are going to provide us with! Have a great year-and get us some pictures!

Laura said...

I'm glad it went well. I was thinking about you and was about to call you yesterday afternoon, but all I had in my cell was your old cell #. Just be glad that your class is cute and sweet so far. My friend Laurie is a teacher and had a boy in her class last year that barked. Repeatedly. Teaching must be fun!

Amanda said...

I'm just excited to get going!! I got my first paycheck today since they pay in advance for the next two weeks! It feels so good to have a paycheck after so long of unemployment!! Hooray for money.