Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pictures...Read next post, first!

Just a bit of cuteness!

Whenever I tell Max to go lay down, this is what I get. Max just loves Nathan.

Nathan in his new stroller. We love it. We were off for a walk and it was a little chilly so the jammies stayed on. As I've said, I'm a big fan of jammies. Trying to pass along important ideas to Nathan. His favorite way to ride in the stroller is with his feet up. He's all about chillin'.

Nathan and his girlfriend Ruby. I shouldn't be that mom that has her son spoken for before he can speak for himself, but I am. Ruby's mom and I are already collecting photos for their reception slide show. Nice, huh?

I couldn't help it. Nathan just loved having his head under the faucet. He wasn't too happy when I turned the water off.

Problem: Laundry and baby need to get upstairs. Solution:
You can tell how he felt about it.

Aaahhhh!



Wisconsin State Fair. Is there really only one set of those Clyesdales? I've seen them at most Fairs I've been to?

Charlotte's wedding luncheon. Beautiful bride.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the pictures, I loved them all. He seems like such a happy little guy!

Wendy said...

I agree with Andrea. He is always smiling, and somehow I get the feeling that this is not entirely due to the magic of digital photography and being able to select only the cutest, smiliest, photos out of hundreds taken. The baby in the laundry basket is a main-stay around here. It's good for those arm muscles too - especially when you try it with a three year old.

Amanda said...

Thanks girls. And Wendy, he is a very happy baby. It's not just the camera. I'm a very lucky woman!!

Bronwyn James said...

These pictures were such good food for my soul! I love his toothy little grin SO MUCH. And I'm so glad he is back to napping. It sounds like all is well in Johnsonville! And I'm jealous of the block party. I've never been to one. Can I live on your block someday?

rachelsaysso said...

Adorable! Thanks for those.

And I too am jealous of the block party. I often dream of just putting a sign up in the laundry room announcing one and the entire Hub shows up.

Amanda said...

Rachel, I think you are on to something. At the Hub, you'd probably have a really good turn out.
Bronwyn, come and be my neighbor. There are several houses for sale on my circle and in the Block Party area.

Kathy said...

Too cute Amanda. I love the one with Nathan, Max and all the toys.

Lori Davis said...

I love all these pics... He is too cute! The reception will be beautiful! :)