Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Back!!

I'm leavin' on a jet plane.

Granny raises monarch butterflies each year. Here we are letting some of them go.


My new favorite person: Aunt Sue. They had such a blast together. He misses her already.

Mom and I at the Boston Temple

Uncle Pat playing guitar for Nathan

Nathan with cousin Kathryn. We went up to Boston to visit her.

Lunch with Heidi and Nancy. We haven't seen each other in 15 years. It was so great to visit and catch up.

Sue and I getting pedicures and manicures. Boy did I need that!!

Sue and Nathan making pancakes together.

3 comments:

themayerfamily said...

looks so fun! Thanks for the email reminder!

rachelsaysso said...

Are those enormous teddy bear heads behind you in the spa chairs?

Looks like you had a blast. CT clearly loves Nathan.

Lori Davis said...

I love these photos... I love to put faces with names from all the fun stories!! (P.S. I saw Nathan at the gym tonight and gave him some kisses... the workers were like, Who are you? Is this your baby?)