I went in this morning to get him from his nap and this is what I saw.
He's at it again this afternoon. Standing up, crying, so I come in and get him. As soon as he saw me, this is what I got.

I layed him down again and tucked him in. He immediately starte crying, but once I got the camera out, he just started smiling. He's a star.
He's been in his crib 40 minutes now and still crying. At least he's laying down though.
We'll be lowering the crib as soon as John gets home.
3 comments:
I love this! Look how big he is getting! I love the big smile on his face... he knows he is a big shot now! He's like "Dallin and Ruby thought they were so cool crawling at the park yesterday... I'll show them! I've got something up my sleeve for my mom to see."
He has the cutest grin. He is so proud of himself!
I love it that he shows his baby choppers when he smiles!
Post a Comment