
Here is the before picture of plain ole' white room and now after a little bit of paint and some furniture. The little chair is holding the glider's place in the room. Pictures need to be hung, the crib and changing table need to be purchased and curtains need to be made, but here's a little idea.
6 comments:
Yay! A baby's coming!!! So cute!
Oh my gosh, a real nursery! I love it! We're gonna have one of those one day. It look just great!
That looks great! Nice work. And I love the dark wood with it.
Love it! I agree with Rachel, love the dark wood. Oh and since I used to sell furniture at Babies 'R' Us, can I offer some advice? Don't buy anything from the brand Jardin, you'll end up returning it the next day. If you want something that's safe, good quality that'll last, think Simmons. Ok, I'll stop now.
It looks amazing!!! Well done Amanda!
I love painting walls...well, actually I love thinking about painting walls. The actual work is a pain, but the results are fabulous. I'm a big fan of blue. Such a calming color. I know what you're going for with colors, but what theme are going with for art? I'd love to paint something for you if you'd like. Check out this link for ideas...I can pretty closely mimic anything you see here (while making it the colors you want, etc.). Let me know:
http://www.rosenberryrooms.com/hand-painted-art-for-kids.html
Post a Comment