Yeah, from this point on it flies by ... and at night while your husband is sound asleep and you're miserably uncomfortable you say over and over "I have to give birth ... this thing has to come out ..." or variations of that thought. But it's so wonderful, enjoy this time. I know I miss it.
You look so cute! Although it isn't very fun not being able to see your feet, having to use the restroom every 5 minutes and doing menial tasks can be ridiculously difficult...pregnancy is beautiful. I actually think that the last few weeks take forever. The anticipation, the not knowing when it will happen or what it will be like drives me nuts!! But that is just me. :)
Amanda, You look so cute! You and John are going to make such great parents! I feel like time has just flown by! Probably you don't share my feelings, but I'm so excited for you.
5 comments:
Yeah, from this point on it flies by ... and at night while your husband is sound asleep and you're miserably uncomfortable you say over and over "I have to give birth ... this thing has to come out ..." or variations of that thought. But it's so wonderful, enjoy this time. I know I miss it.
You look so cute! Although it isn't very fun not being able to see your feet, having to use the restroom every 5 minutes and doing menial tasks can be ridiculously difficult...pregnancy is beautiful. I actually think that the last few weeks take forever. The anticipation, the not knowing when it will happen or what it will be like drives me nuts!! But that is just me. :)
almost. it does not fly by for me. 7 weeks sounds like forever at this point to me. i'm right there with you!
Amanda, You look so cute! You and John are going to make such great parents! I feel like time has just flown by! Probably you don't share my feelings, but I'm so excited for you.
You look beautiful. And I don't know much about these things but 11 weeks sound a whole lot less than 40 weeks.
Post a Comment