This weekend John started singing the song Bootylicious and I thought he was just making it up, but no. I checked and these are a few of the lyrics to the song. Now I never thought Beyonce was profound, but this is sadder than I imagined.
I shake my jelly at every chance
when I whip with my hips you slip into a trance
I'm hoping you can handle all the jelly that i have
Now lets cut a rug while we scat some jazz
pop body oh body
pop body oh body oh body eh' om body oh ew oh um
POW POW POW POW
chorus
I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Cause my body's too bootylicious for ya babe
2 comments:
I can't believe that you didn't know Bootylicious! And now it's stuck in my head. Thanks.
Err??
Post a Comment