Sunday, October 12, 2008

Get Excited!!

Boy do I have a couple really fun pictures to share with you, but due to the fact that I am occasionally a moron, I left my memory stick for my camera, in the computer and so the pictures saved on my internal memory and I don't know how to get them out. Sorry about that sentence.
But, really you guys are going to be SO happy.

Just a little update on my life:
Yesterday, after only 3 hours of on and off sleep, I got up at 5:50 AM!!! to get ready to go to the temple with 22 YM/YW. We headed off to Chicago and had a great time in the temple and then went to lunch at Old Country Buffet. Not my favorite lunch, but breaking from tradition is not in the cards for this one. Then we decided to make a day of it and go to the Aquarium in Chicago. This was a mistake. #1 because the Aquarium is lame. $16 a person for a bunch of fish. There were a few other things, but nothing like The Aquarium of the Pacific.
#2 15 minutes of trying and we couldn't find the parking garage where we were supposed to park. In frustration we valeted. It was the best choice of the evening.
#3 $18 for parking $25 for valet. Hmmm...don't they think they are ripping you off enough with the Aquarium??
#4 We didn't get home until after 9pm. I immediately drew a bath and jumped in before any parents could call me to complain about anything.

Not much else is going on here. So toodles for now!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is a crazy amount of money to spend in one day to do something you don't want to do. I feel for ya.