Monday, July 14, 2008

Recent Upgrade

I had a really proud moment today and I was afraid I couldn't share it with my blogging fans. John assured me that it was blog worthy and since all the people who read my blog are women, I'm not going to worry about offending male sensibilities. (If you are a sneaky guy who reads, but never comments, 1st please comment and 2nd sorry. I'd really be surprised if you are a guy friend of mine and you can't handle boob talk with the best of us.)
So, what's the big news you ask?
I'm a C. Bras that is. I walked into the store today, to buy a sufficiently large bra for my Mama mamas and was overjoyed with the new development. I have always been an aspiring C, but there is really no small baby step goals you can set to get you there. So, breast implants aside, this motherhood business was my only chance.
I hope that you can all secretly share in my moment of joy. I know many of my friends have always been in the 'my boobs are so big, I would share if I could department,' but trust me that this is happy news!
P.S. Brownyn, I will try to add another pregnancy picture soon. You wouldn't believe how many pictures I have to take to find one that looks decent. Still just feeling chubby.

6 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

Woo-woo! I hope you're shimmying a lot.

Amy said...

Congrats! So exCiting!!! :)

Heather said...

YAY!!! Congrats! That is definately blog-worthy news; and Rachel's right: it's also shimmy-worthy.

Amanda said...

Have no fear, I have been shimmying with the best of them.

Bronwyn James said...

I choose to overlook that you spelled my name wrong, and I'll just be excited about the coming pictures! :-)

Amanda said...

Sorry Bronwyn!! You know I love you.
Honestly, almost every time I type my name, I am going too fast and spell it Amadna, and I love myself more than others, so it really is no slight on you!