The other day, I was searching our town website to find out info on the 4th of July parade and I found another local happening. It is called the Midget Car Races. Boy was I excited. I was almost giddy about the idea of midgets racing cars. I didn't think calling it that was very PC, but still excited.
I was however very disappointed to find out that the people are full grown and the cars are midget. Now that's not very exciting!! Oh well. Maybe we'll check it out one day anyway, but I'm certainly not in that much of a rush.
3 comments:
You are cracking me up. Anything about midgets cracks me up. How totally un-p.c. is that! Oh well! Wish I could've been at the parade with you! The funny thing about big men in little cars is when they wear those tiny red hats with tassles!
You know I would be the first person lined up for the midget car race if there were actual midgets driving.
More pictures! More pictures! At this stage you have to post them every two weeks at least (every week is better) because the changes happen so fast, and you don't notice unless you look at all the pictures one after another. I know I didn't really do this very well, but I'm convinced it's a good idea for you. Go! Photograph! Post!
Post a Comment