Lately, I find myself Poxing anyone and anything that gets in my way. It originally started with the not so beloved Sun Prairie Area School District (SPASD for short). Then I moved on to any Mazda 626 on the road. My previous experience with said car certainly warrants this move.
I apparently have driven by the District office too many times now because poxing things is becoming far too regular of an occurance. Now I am poxing any person who acts like a moron in my vacinity. Then I start to feel quilty about that. I would hate it if anyone actually got sick due to my nastiness. Not that I feel that in reality I have the power to do that, but still.
So, I need to start surrounding myself with happy thoughts, so I can leave behind me the world of the nasty pox.
Hope all of you are having a pox-free week.
2 comments:
umm. .what is poxing? And, please don't do it to me. . pretty please? :)
Sorry, Emily. You know when you say 'Pox on you.' Kind of curse of the worst kind? Well, maybe you don't know, because you are a naturally kind and angelic person. For those of us struggling with those characteristics, poxing people and things comes very naturally.
P.S. I would never pox you!! Couldn't! You are too cute.
Post a Comment