Dearest Andrea to all that know and love you,
I am dedicating this entire post to you! All comments should be geared towards letting Andrea know how absolutely fabulous she is and how much we miss her all day, every day!
I just read your most recent post on your blog about how you deseperately miss all of us and the wonderful world that is CA fun and friendship. So, having hinted around via my blog, your blog and word of mouth, I am going to straight up ask if we will need to make some airport signs for your return next week? Doesn't it sound to good to be true?
I know it is. I think 1 yr at ASU deserves a special little visita con amigas! Si, si?
Now, I understand that you may not be able to make it while I am visiting and even though I would be so sad for most of my trip, I would of course eventually heal the wounds in my soul. But the uncertainty of it all is more than a girl can stand. So? Wanna come and play?
I am arriving (pay attention everyone) at the Ontario Airport next Tuesday at 3:40pm on Delta 3805. Wahoo!
I will be with the girlios Tuesday evening and head off to Santa Barbara on Wednesday and Thursday with my dear Nan. Then I will be back on Friday morning to hit The Getty Villa and other activities with my favorite girls before leaving early on Saturday. I know this is not the most convenient little weekend timing, but it is what it is.
Now, I am going to throw one more thing into the pot. I am pretty sure that even Katie will be joining our Friday daytime activities! For her to miss a day of school is monumental. You wouldn't want to miss that right?
So, who loves Andrea and needs to see her? Comment one and all! Also, give a shout out if you are in for Tuesday night or Friday day & night?
Can't wait to see you girls and break out the flip flops! Wahoo!
Lovingly,
Amanda
8 comments:
I fully agree--Andrea, you should come visit us; and next week would be the perfect time! ;-) Amanda, I'm in on tuesday (assuming a certain someone doesnt make me work, even though I've planned hard to get myself off.), and I've got friday off for sure, but I'm planning on being out of town...If that falls through, I might as well keep the day off and play with you! ;-)
I love Andrea! I need to see her! Please come out and play with us! We miss you. The airport just wouldn't be the same. And I promise to not make you wear a bonnet if you come out. Cross my heart. Come, come, come!
I only met Andrea for about 5 minutes at Gina's reception, but just reading her comments on your blogs makes me love her. I vote for Andrea to make a little trip while you're here. I'll chip in for the plane ticket!!
Oh, and you know I'm in all day Friday for sure!!
Yay for Andrea! Yay for Amanda!
I'm in for Tues. and part of Friday. I just don't think I can get the day off. Unless I just call in sick...hmm...
Oh my goodness I feel so loved!!! I will be sending y'all an email (somethings are best kept free from the blogging world!).
Andrea, I'm not even around any more and I fully believe that you should join in the festivities. You should all come up to UT. The snow has melted. :) I even see Easter Bonnets in your future. No wait, you gals already did that. :) Andrea, you're wonderful!
I can't think of anything more wonderful the for all of us to be together. Who doesn't love Andrea? let me answer: Only those poor souls who don't know her
Hey, can I crash the ladies night out. . . just for old-times sake?! I'll promise not to laugh like a dirty-old-man! :) j/k
Anyhow, enjoy your trip to SoCal.
Post a Comment