Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Schedule

For those of you interested, I thought I should let you know what my plans are for Spring Break, so you can play hookie and have some fun.
Katie, I am going to do a public shout out for you to play hookie. I know that it goes against your very nature as a responsible individual, but it is on my list of things to witness before I die. You really never know how short life is, so do what you can! :) Okay, it actually wasn't on my list until now, but I'll be sure to add it. What do you say?
Here is my schedule so you can decide.
Tuesday, April 1st: Fly into Ontario at 3 something pm. Any takers on meeting me at the airport? I would love some signs. I know those have been reserved for Andrea in the past. Hey, maybe Andrea is coming and will be flying in around that same time (wink, wink) and then you can make signs for her and add my name in small leters at the bottom.
Tuesday pm ideas: Pasadena? Sur La Table, the stationary store, Cheesecake Factory, Huntington Garden ? Really anything with you guys.
Wednesday and Thursday: Santa Barbara with Nan :)
Friday: 10:30 The Getty Villa. I have 6 tickets reserved? Who is going to take the other 5. Katie, this is a very worthwhile reason to be sick. You can just consider it an Educational Enhancement Day. You are adding to your vast knowledge which will allow you to be a better teacher. So, you practically have to take the day off.
Friday afternoon and evening: Fun times and lots of laughing. I am thinking the coconut sweet potatoes are in order.
So, here is my tentative schedule. Let me know where and when you will be making your appearances. Can't wait!!

4 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

Count me in for everything. Including a sign at the airport.

Liz the Poet said...

I probably can't take any time off work. I'll be training new people and no one else knows how to do my old job. But, any of the after work activities I'm in for!

Heather said...

I think I'm going up to UT on thursday or friday, so I might have to try to get tuesday off--I'll hold a sign, if Rachel will make it.

Katie said...

Amanda, so sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I'm backed up in the blog reading area. I'm totally in for the airport and any other Tuesday night activity (I'll try to get out of teaching English). And I'm trying to work out a Friday ditch day. I'm totally in for it this year. Normally, not so, but this year, I'm in (hopefully).