Okay, so after Liz telling me how to check my post numbers, I realized that here I am. When I checked early it said #99 and then I just checked and it said #100, so here goes.
100 Things about me:
1. I dream of living on a farm
2. With chickens
3. And a jersey cow
4. And a goat
5. I love making bread
6. And I make the best toast bread
7. I have always wanted a little kitchen herb garden
8. Even though I kill all potted plants
9. And I don't do tons of cooking
10. I love reading
11. But have to finish it within a few days or I forget what is going on
12. My fingernails grow really fast
13. And pretty
14. Then I get a manicure and...
15. They become little uneven stubs
16. Grocery shopping is theraputic to me
17. I have two dogs-Max and Yoshi
18. Every time I let Max out of his kennel, I tell him he's my favorite
19. Yoshi is cuter
20. I can fit my whole hand in my mouth
21. This is both impressive and embarassing
22. I cannot karaoke in front of others
23. I did once and got booed by an ex-boyfriend. Pox on him.
24. I have a not-so-secret dream to be DDR Champ
25. I am the champ of my house
26. I love toe socks
27. Even though they aren't very comfortable
28. I have a great pair of striped ones
29. I hate all scary movies
30. I have been known to hit people who tried to scare me
31. I have obnoxious sneezes
32. I love to be the center of attention, but not for sneezing
33. I used to think 5 yr olds were funny
34. I haven't laughed at one in at least 3 months
35. My most used line in school now is "Whining doesn't work."
36. Reminding them doesn't either
37. I love making quilts and blankets
38. I pretend that I am more talented than I am
39. I have friends that don't burst this bubble
40. I have written a few poems in my life
41. It took me about 15 years to admit that
42. It will take another 15,000 before I would share them
43. I am not really good at comforting people
44. I just try to make them laugh
45. If that isn't appropriate, I got nothin'
46. I LOVE inappropriate cards
47. I don't love people who judge me for it
48. If you don't like The Office, I don't really like you
49. My favorite drink is Pepsi
50. I wish I could just get an IV of it
51. My biggest fear is getting attacked while in the shower
52. Don't worry
53. I have a plan
54. I'll share it
55. Lather up good
56. They won't be able to hold on to you
57. Don't forget your hair
58. I'm very excited for the NKOTB reunion tour
59. I was devestated that I never went the first time around
60. For sure I'd be related to Marky Mark by now
61. I like Family History
62. I'd like to write a completely fictional family record
63. Not that my own family isn't interesting enough
64. We have two of the most annoying yappy dogs next door
65. I wish I had pepper spray
66. I got mine stolen (confiscated) at the airport once
67. Oops
67.5 I like the word confiscated. I'm going to use it more often.
68. I hate taking off my shoes in the airport when I know they won't beep
69. I love to fly
70. Especially to CA!!
71. My mom gives me maternity clothes every time she comes to visit
72. I want to learn to live off the land
73. One of my favorite books is My Side of the Mountain
74. I hate avocado in any form
75. I have lost many friends because of this fact
76. I broke down sobbing at a RS function
77. Because there was avocado on the sandwiches
78. I always cut both ends off cucumbers
79. And rub them against the other part
80. My mom always did
81. And told me that that took the bitter out
82. It doesn't work
83. I do it anyway
84. I want to retire in Salmon, ID
85. At the age of 32
86. I don't really like Disneyland
87. I want my next car to be a Chrysler Pacifica
88. I drive the truck to work
89. I love to park next to the few men
90. Who drive little cars
91. I talk to myself
92. John caught me doing so last week
93. I wanted to die
94. I don't usually get embarassed
95. I love camping
96. I get to go with the YW this summer
97. I am bringing a cooler of goodies
98. I might share, I might not
99. I probably know the real words to 2 songs, maybe
100. I want to be Paula Deen when I grow up. With the accent please.
5 comments:
That was fabulous! I can't believe you already have 100 posts in your short blogging career. I'm tres impressado. I'm also multi-lingual, or a polyglot as Chris would say. He knows a lot of words I don't know.
YAY! I love 100th blog lists! Congrats! Your #72 has always been a secret desire of mine.
What a fantastic list!! Now, I NEED to be with you to see NKOTB!! I'll bust out my poster I made all those years ago, and we can scream, and wave to our hearts content.
I'm in on the NKOTB concert too. Donnie 4-ever!
And I'm glad I'm not one of those friends who have dumped you for hating avacado. I still love you.
Count me in on NKOTB! And no Disneyland for you? I think we need to change that and plan a trip together. Congrats on #100!
Post a Comment