
Granted, this was taken out by where the snow drifts and gets plowed and then re-plowed, but still folks. Really? Glad I know what a real stop sign looks like or I might have been tricked.

And then there was this. I gained a glimmer of hope to see that the water wasn't frozen solid. This stuff may melt eventually after all.
Liz had mentioned that she wanted some snowy pictures. Here you go! :)
3 comments:
Yay! Snow pictures!!!
I know snow (and the cold) is tough for you, but that last picture is absolutely beautiful!!
It could be donated to Oprah's magazine for her "breathing space" section. Really!
I'm so sorry that along with the north comes the freezing, but at least you did get a snow day...and now it's warm enough to be melting the snow.
Thanks for the compliment on the photo. I would love to take beautiful pictures. I'm always amazed at the shots that Brett always finds. I'm a big fan, Brett.
Post a Comment