Monday, March 31, 2008

Dear California

What happened to the 76 degree forcast for this week of joy and festivities? Do you not recall that I have been snowbound since Thanksgiving and was depending on you to provide me with capri and flip flop weather? I understand that you may feel 67 degrees is perfectly acceptable, but another 10 degrees wouldn't kill anyone right?
You have one day to re-think your decision! I will be arriving at 3:45pm and in good faith, will be wearing capris, so do what you can and 'make it work.'
Hopefully yours,
Amanda

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Arizona is not that far from CA and we'll be having 80 degree days all week. You have a place to stay here if CA is too chilly for you! :)

themayerfamily said...

I am praying it gets better for you. Congrats on you sealing. I wish I could've been there. Look at how all of your family history paid off in making your day even more special. I was praying for you. Love you lots!

Silvestre Family said...

I am so happy to find you Amanda! I have missed you so much! Move Back! I have not had as many laughs as when we would get together with Tammy and Rachel! Congrats on your Sealing. I am so happy for you and your family.

Tammy said...

Hi Amanda I miss you already!!! I keep coming to your blog to read your sweet new words... but nothing recent... I hope we hear from you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.