'Let's start at the very beginning. A very good place to start.'
The last week or so I have been noticing a mildewy smell in the nursery. I have cleaned the room several times and there are no burp rags hidden that have started to mold. I have no idea what is going on. So today, I decided that maybe I needed to get some better ventilation than simply opening the windows. So I went up into the attic to remove the cover from our house fan. I brought a flashlight because I wanted to see if there was any attic reason for the mildewy smell.
And this is what I found...
What is that you ask????? A gigantic bird's nest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HECK????????
I just don't even know what to say except that I want to die!
HELP ME!
2 comments:
EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
Who do you call for something like that? I'm feeling light headed.
Oh my heck I want to die right now too!! When I moved to my apartment in TX, I had a washer and dryer in my apt. Well, after a few months, it seemed like it took forever for the dryer to dry things. I never got around to calling the management. About a year later, my parents were out and my dad decided to check it out. The dryer vent was on the side of the bldg. There was a huge nest inside of it. HUGE! I mean, in a way, you can't blame them. A nice warmy, cozy spot that smells like Downey freshness! But still. And me being afraid of birds, I was sure that I was going to open the dryer one day and a whole swarm would fly out!
I called the apartments immediately, and the guy had to put a big stick up there and pull it all out. Very creepy! Please update us when you find someone to take care of it and tell us the rest of the story.
Oh, and P.S...I am very impressed that you'd be willing to go up to an attic all by yourself in the first place!
Post a Comment