Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Salyzat

You know when you go to certain blogs and you have to type your security code to leave a message? I just love some of the words they come up with to protect the innocent blogs from being inundated with filthy comments. I'm assuming this is the purpose.
I just commented on a friend's blog and my security word was salyzat. I think that should be a real word. It sounds very New Orleans and jazzy to me, but I don't know exactly what it means.
Any ideas? We could start using it as an actual word until it spreads and becomes so common that they have to add it to the dictionary. !!! Hooray. My new goal in life: Get a new word added to the dictionary. !!!
Anyone wanna help?
Leave your suggestions and we can vote. The best idea wins 10,000 bonus points!

3 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I am not the friend for this kind of game... I have seriously been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to come up with something that word could mean!! :) I'll keep thinking on it!!

Liz the Poet said...

How about it means something like "awesome."

Let me use it in a sentence:

"Amanda, little Nathan is salyzat! I can't wait to see him in person!!"

Then, after it takes off, it will be shortened to just "zat" as in "That party was the total zat, man!"

I have too much time on my hands...

Becky said...

how about this one: sogrenra. i just got that leaving a comment on someone else's blog.