Things I know:
My YW counselors will always have better ideas than I do.
I am inherently lazy.
I hate weeding.
I don't want to be skinny, more than I want the bowl of ice cream.
I have more to do and less time to do it in now that I'm a mom. (I actually just figured this out tonight. Seriously, I was getting stressed and wondered why. I'm not the brightest.)
I have the cutest little baby. Angel face!
Things I Don't Know:
When I comment on someone's blog only to realize that I am not signed in and I have to log in before commenting, I won't actually log in right there and get it over with. I copy whatever comment I just typed, go back to my blog and hit the sign in button which automatically signs me in without typing my username and password. Then I go back to the other blog and paste my comment back in. What is wrong with me? It's like the inherently lazy thing, gone wrong. What I don't know, is why I do that. I'm a little crazy.
I don't know why birds wanted to make a nest in my attic. I hate them.
I don't know why I keep eating candy once the headache has set in.
I don't know why I should become a fan of things on Facebook. If I become a fan of donuts, does that mean someone is going to send me some? And does California care if I'm in it's fanclub? Cause just in case someone was wondering, I love donuts and California.
2 comments:
Amen on the Facebook thing. Those fan things are so annoying!
Good call on choosing ice cream over being skinny.
Post a Comment