Nathan's first plane ride is 8 hours away. He was chatting with me last night and let me know that he's going to be a good little buster on the plane even though his congestion and runny nose have returned full force. I'm just hoping I don't have to use that nose sucker thing on the plane. Seriously! Unless of course there are empty seats on the plane and I can't convince the person next to me to take one of those. Then I might pull it out and offer to help them with their congestion. Gross I know, but a little extra elbow room is always such a nice thing.
So, we're off to Utah for a wedding. This is a weekend of weddings of some of my favorite people. Shout out to Andrea and Neal.
First, for Andrea. You are such an incredible girl! I remember first getting to know you and I thought you were so cute and shy and sweet, which you are. However, you are also hilarious and just plain good fun. I'm so glad that over the years you let us embarass you and you kept coming back for more.
I've heard that Andrew is wonderful and I'm glad to hear that. I hope he makes you laugh as I firmly believe that is the basis of any good marriage. I won't give any marriage advice because I don't know what I'm talking about :) and because you'll figure everything out. You are a smart cookie, my friend. I love you and wish that I was going to be with you on your special day. I couldn't find Flat Amanda or Not-So-Flat Amanda to send to the reception, so hopefully you'll know I'm there in spirit dancing my heart out and jumping around to Cotton Eyed Joe with the best of them. So, you probably don't have that song on your play list for the reception, but it's not too late. If you want a bunch of sweaty, tired people you might want to consider it.
Shout out to Neal will be much shorter because he doesn't actually read my blog. Holla! Way to go Nealio!
Now for a request. If you read this post sometime today, let's all have a collective group prayer that all the traveling goes well and I don't have to pull out the baby tylenol. Most importantly that I can manage to take care of Nathan while also reading People and USWeekly on the plane ride. Seriously, Kate might leave Jon and I need to get all the details about why he's partying so much with a wife and 8 children. Ya know! If I don't get to my guilty pleasure reading, I'll be hoping for a summary from one of you lovely ladies. Probably Rachel or my Wisconsin girls.
Well, I'm off. Wish me luck and patiently await some cute pictures on Tuesday.
2 comments:
...Amen.
Oh, ALRIGHT. I'll go out and by an USWeekly. But only because I love you.
Utah is a great place....hey....I LIVE HERE! I know you'll be super busy...but stop by to say hey if you get a sec...or just let me know where you'll be and I'll come say hi to you! Love your guts! See you in June if not sooner!
Post a Comment