It was such a great weekend. We stayed right on Lake Michigan and had such fun. We shopped and went to the local Maifest. You know how I love a good fest. Corn on the cob and our new friend in Hee Haw overalls, made it a day. This guy came right up and talked to us for 20 minutes and kept pulling photocopied pictures out of his Hee Haw bag.
I fell in love with a piece of artwork from a local artist, Kae Taylor. She uses a dying process (Batik) that creates some incredible pieces. I saw her work last year at a street fair here in town and recognized her stuff right away. Beautiful, beautiful!
Our main activity was watching Nathan smile. He is so giggly and smiley lately and it makes me so happy. Here are a few pictures of our trip.
6 comments:
What a beautiful place! And, honestly, Nathan has the most adorable smile. I can't get enough of it.
Our first ever family reunion was in Door County. It was great. We were there on the 4th of July and saw a fantastic fireworks display over the lake. In fact, every explosion of fireworks was so impressive that after one my nephew would say "That HAD to be the grand finale!". Good times in Wisconsin...
Sounds like such a fun weekend! I love the picture of you and Nathan. Cute mom, cute baby.
Oh my adorable!!!!! And the pictures of the Adirondack chairs look so great!!! Such good pictures! I'm so glad you had such a great vacation! I'm excited for the post about the Utah vacation! :)
Love it!! wish we could have joined you!
Such great pics!! I love the pics of you and Nathan! And the sunset... so nice. I am glad you guys had a great trip.
Post a Comment