Ok, he is so adorable! I love the one of him in the hat. Way too cute!!
You were right. The hat one is fantastic.
Oh Amanda, he is absolutely adorable. Give him a bunch of kisses for me!
So Cute! I love the hat one! give him kisses on his cute round cheeks for me!
Love the pictures! I can really see John in him.
Oh I never doubted that your child would win the cutest child ever award! He's adorable! Good job Amanda and John! Love you guys! See you soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok, he is so adorable! I love the one of him in the hat. Way too cute!!
You were right. The hat one is fantastic.
Oh Amanda, he is absolutely adorable. Give him a bunch of kisses for me!
So Cute! I love the hat one! give him kisses on his cute round cheeks for me!
Love the pictures! I can really see John in him.
Oh I never doubted that your child would win the cutest child ever award! He's adorable! Good job Amanda and John! Love you guys! See you soon!
Post a Comment