Monday, May 4, 2009

4 Months old






It's so crazy that 4 months can go by so quickly and that so much can change in that amount of time. I didn't think to take a picture of Nathan until he was in his jammies and he had thrown up on them, but he did have a lovely nap with Max. The second picture is Max keeping Nathan's spot warm for him while he got his bottle.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! I love the look on his face in the one where he's looking at Max.

rachelsaysso said...

Dear Amanda,

Please pack Nathan up in bubblewrap and ship him to California for Kiss-fest 2009.

Love, Rachel

Kathy said...

Max looks so big next to little Nathan. Cute pictures!

Liz the Poet said...

Amanda, I second Rachel's request to send in here. I NEED to kiss those cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please kiss him for me...