Monday, August 11, 2008

Things that bug me right now

#1 A dog (Max) that sits right next to me at my computer desk and stares at me with a look like I am just about ready to give him a steak dinner, but don't know it yet. He is also breathing incredibly loud with bad breath. This is one of his frequent habits that drives me crazy.

#2 Thinking about the person at church that stands WAY TOO CLOSE. I mean really! If you can smell my sacrament breath, you need to BACK OFF. Now I know that said person is mostly a lovely individual, but needs a lesson on personal space. I might be the one to give this lesson soon if we have too many repeat performances.


Things that do not bug me right now:
#1 The weather outside has been absolutely perfect. It is sunny and the tempurature is beautiful with zero humidity. I haven't noticed so many misquitos lately. I just want to spend all day outside. Anyone wanna join me?

#2 I got to spend the morning with John. I love it when he's not at work. Just have to say.

#3 John has started talking about moving back to CA. :) I of course am enjoying the summer here, but talk to me in 3 months and it'll be a different story.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

John is a very smart man, #1 he married you and #2 he is thinking about coming back to california !

rachelsaysso said...

MOVE BACK! MOVE BACK! MOVE BACK!

I'll make you cookies if you do.

Liz the Poet said...

What would it take to make you move back? I'll put it on my prayer list!!!

Heather said...

Oooo--I'm so excited!

Silvestre Family said...

PLEASE COME BACK!!